i dont feel pregnant, i have virtually no baby bump...am i alone?

i am 16 wks now and i dont feel like im pregnant, i dont have like a baby bump ive just gotten fatter, i had a baby bump to begin with but the further i get along it jus seems to be going away =[ i dont wear any of my maternity shirts anymore just my bigger tshirts and my fiances shirts....ive lost 10 lbs since i got pregnant and have only gained back 2 but i am wider than i have ever been in my life =[ should i be worried?

stoogeness2004

Asked by stoogeness2004 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sweetie..it will come. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 19 weeks along. And didn't feel it or see it until after 21 or 22 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Lots of women don't show till later. My SIL never showed till she was almost done with her 7th month. (She as that way with all three)
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i have a feeling that you will show-lol
    you are just excited
    you will laugh at yourself in months to come when getting around is difficult-remember these early days
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Well as much as you will probably hate to hear this, you are LUCKY you aren't sick all day and well I started showing at 3 months but it looked too like just extra fat, not a cute bump but damn, I showed it off anyway -i was nasueous for 6 straight months every day all day - so just wait the bump will come -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Calm down, and eat healthy. Your body is adjusting to this special time in your life. Keep in contact with your Dr. and don't miss any appointments. Enjoy your pregnancy, you'll grow soon enough.
    chiwithme

Answer by chiwithme at 3:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wore regular jeans into the hospital to deliver a healthy 7lb 9oz baby
    everyone is different
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The bump will come, I promise! Especially if this is your first it isn't uncommon to not show until much later. My SIL didn't show until about 23 weeks with her first, but with her second she was showing at 12. With my first I started showing at 18 weeks and now with my second I'm not showing at all at 19 and a half weeks. Every pregnancy varies because the uterus grows differently each time. Hang in there. You'll have that cute bump soon enough.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 3:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i didn't even know i was pregnant till i was 20 weeks along.... i didn't feel pregnant, i didn't look pregnant, and no one even thought i was. i wore my normal clothes until i was about 33 weeks pregnant, then i bought a pair of yoga shorts and a few tank tops..... and wore that for the rest of the time. every body is different.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I knew two skinny girls, and they didn't show considerable until 7 mos one had no stomach at all at 24 wweeks I almost didn't believe she was you think you'd show more skinny but idk? Maybe some do my sister did but she was like 115 these girls were ataller and 100
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The bump will come and then you'll be wishing it didn't lol. I had the same problem I didn't get really big until the 5- 6 month and then I had a huge bump all of a sudden. Don't worry about it if you feel ok and the dr says everything is fine then it is, it will come trust me.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010