Cervical Mucous adult content

I have been doing internal CM checks. For the past two days I have been having a very wet sensation and damp ick panties. When I did an internal check I pulled out a glob of mostly clear, wet mucous with some whitish areas. It is slippery and stretchy but not super stretchy. Does this mean I should have TTC sex?

Also, OPK for both days negative. But I am still breastfeeding a 13 month old and awaiting first pp period. This is the first month I have not been dry though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• In respone to the first PP...ROFL!!! Her fertile mucus has gone on too long???? It would be humerous how little some women know about their own bodies if it wasn't so darn sad!

That sound exactly like a fertile mucus spout. Sometimes you can have many of them while breastfeeding before you actually ovulate because your body has several estrogen surges when it's attempting to ovulate.

THAT BEING SAID since you never know until after the fact (via BBT charting) which one is going to be the "practice surge" and which one is going to be the real thing you should have intercourse EVERY TIME you see this cervical mucus.

The average time for a women to begin ovulating again when breastfeeding past one year is between 13 and 14 months with the first postpartum period happening sometime around 14 months.

If you are charting BBT watch for a short Luteal Phase because that can sometimes happen to women who have been breast
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My best advice is to do more than just track your cm.

www.fertilityfriend.com helped me to get pregnant very fast 3 times. The first time I used it I got pregnant the first month. The second I started using the tactics again after a few unsuccessful months and got pregnant the second month of using it. This time again I used it for a couple of weeks and was pregnant the first month of trying again. (My first son only took 2 months of TTC without any help though so don't expect it to be as quick for you cause apparently dh and I are very fertile lol)

We are now 27w5d pregnant with our second child due in November thanks to charting on FF and using OPKs. Good luck.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You are starting to become fertile. It is a good time to have sex every other day.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• feeding. It will correct on it's own eventually but if you are TTC you might not want to wait for this to happen and since a health luteal phase period is essential for achieving and substaing a pregnancy you may want to take steps to correct it if it is short.

You can easily correct it with Vitex, Fertility Blend, or a Progestrone supplement which you can get from your doctor or the local pharmacist. If you do get it over the counter ask your HCP how much he or she would recommend you use to correct the problem.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do believe you should be asking your OBGYN this question. This has gone on too long.
    chiwithme

Answer by chiwithme at 2:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010