wanna get the weight off

i weight over 380lbs more so 400lbs trying to get this weight off tired of pill poping i want to eat the foods that are best i dont eat pork if any at what soda are ok to drink as well i need help without surgery and pill poping,,

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 11:48 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• As Oprah once said ...If there was a magical cure, she would have it and be selling it. The only answer is truly diet and exercise! I know ...it sucks! LOL I have been using a website called "sparkpeople" and that has been very helpful and supportive. They have exercises that are easy and pix to follow. I am also beginning an eating program that is called reverse eating. Dinner menu is for breakfast and Breakfast menu for Dinner. The majority of the calories are consumed in the morning and the least at nite. This makes sense to me, because we use the most calories during the daylight hours not before bedtime. I think the best advice I could give ya, is to find out why you have a weight problem and try to work on that. I am an emotional eater. Unraveling why I over eat is the key for weight control for me. Good Luck and Take Care!

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Well there is a capsule that is commonly referred to as "Gastric Bypass In A Pill" It is not like other diet pills because it has no drugs, stimulants or side effects. It has helped many people lose 3-7 lbs a week and helps them eat less. This works best with moderate exercise and a whole food diet and also with an organic chocolate meal replacement shake called FIXX that tastes really good.Has only 100 calories and 7 carbs yest it keeps you feeling full for hours. These products will still help you lose weight even without exercise but it is recommended. PM me for more info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Np pill popping, no getting suckered into stuff...it will result in short term weight loss...but not long term.

Eat healthy and exercise....even going for walks...walking is very good especially if you walk LONG distances...because slowness and length will get you body into fat burning mode.

Follow a diet program to get you started...but make sure it is a lifestyle program and not one that will only give you short term weight loss.

e.g. http://www.stripthatfatnow.com/StripThatFatReview.html

Good Luck..

message me if you would like any help :)
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• you need to put exercise in your lifestyle. in the beginning, exercise might just be taking the stairs instead of the elevator. walk around outside, get an exercise video (if you are nervous about exercising in front of people).

Pills are not the answers. It is all a gimmick. eat healthy foods. There is no such things as a good soda, so just try to cut back for now. drink water like crazy.

you can message me as well if you want some help
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hello there, i have found that no food should be a no-no because you will crave it. I tried WW and they helped me alot. You eat any foods you want just watch your portions and eat more non processed foods, drink water, and some exercise. The support group will keep you motivated. I too need to go back, I felt so much better about myself then. You can also go online. Hang in there you can do it. Good Luck.
    tamicard

Answer by tamicard at 2:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I would start out by getting a 1 liter water bottle. Carry it with you ALL the time. Drink 3 or more of those water bottles every day. Experts say the more water you drink, the less likely you are to overeat. One 12 ounce can of soda has 1/4 cup of sugar and 120 calories. If you could cut out soda, you could lose a LOT of weight. I would also introduce walking every night. Start with 5 minutes a day. Think about it. 5 minutes isn't a lot. Also, replace all of your white bread, white flour, and sugary cereals with whole wheat products, oatmeal, etc. So, start with those few changes and nothing else for a month. If you can get those habit changes down, then I would look up a weight watchers and go from there.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 7:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Well some of us need help, atleast to get started. I have taken FORM and got enough control back that I have the confidence to lose more weight. I have lost 10 lbs in a month. I couldn't do this before. This is a great product that is Dr. formulated and FDA registered. I tried everything before and this is what is working for me, finally. Everyone is different, and has to do what helps them most. Check it out! www.lean4lifebiz.com
    LAFF

Answer by LAFF at 5:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Here are some reviews look at these and see what you think http://www.livenbig.com/WeightLoss
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 6:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2009