what should i do

Ok i havnt started my period yet n i am suppost to start it on the 29 but i have takin 2 home pregnantcy test n thy both said no what shld i do or what does tht mean?

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait a week and take another one! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Just wait longer and take a test in a few days. It could mean you are not pregnant and your period will start soon. It could mean your HCG levels are not high enough for the test to detect it yet. All you can do right know is just wait or go to the Dr. But most won't do a blood test till you are 2 weeks late
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Today is only the 2nd, so I wouldn't worry. You are not pregnant, so you are just late due to perhaps stress, not enough sleep, etc. I wouldn't worry.
    chiwithme

Answer by chiwithme at 3:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I agree! I would give it another week and if you haven't started by then, take another test or go to a doc.
    MsElastigirl

Answer by MsElastigirl at 3:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There is not much you can do but sit back and wait. You period is probably just late.

Answer by louise2 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thay say those tests are best if you are 6-8 weeks pregnant. Either wait it out or see if your doctor will over charge you to do a blood test for something you can do for a few dollars at home if you just wait. (Not intended rude, as I'm sure it sounded.) If you think there is a good chance you are pregnant start some prenatal vitamins... they can only help you even if you aren't pregnant! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Give it a few days and still if no period go to the doc for a blood test.
    kellyjwarren

Answer by kellyjwarren at 5:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010