What's your favorite thing to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Depends on the mood I'm in. Curl up with a book after baby goes to bed... I like the sea shells thing, but we live about as far away as you can get from any ocean... Yard work (except poop detail)... Paint... Write... Sing... Decorate for the next holiday... Rearrange my furniture.... Bake sweet things.... Bubble Bath! Put together care packages for my husband and his unit....Watch/read ghost stories.... I could go on.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Searching for Sea Shells!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hahaha...well right now, I'm addicted to the answers section here and Subeta. I also like going out to eat, I don't get to do it very often and I enjoy getting out of the house every once in awhile. I also LOVEEEE watching my baby move around (I turned 30 weeks yesterday). She's getting so strong and I never thought I'd be able to see her roll and kick as much as she does. I can't wait until she gets here =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Listen to music, drink a beer or daquiri and sleep!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• read, take my dd to the river, listen to people, and I LOVE to go fishing lol.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Run and drink a beer and watch football ;)
    Anonymous

• lol...take naps! I hardly ever get to anymore and I love it so much when I can...lol...my life must be really boring. Other than that, I love to shop for the kids. I never spend much, but I love browsing all the cute outfits and finding a bargain.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i love takin my daughter to the park and watching her play with all the other kids there..to see her so happy makes me happy..we dont know anybody around here for playdates and stuff..so the only time (besides preschool) she gets to play with kids is at the park, and she has such a blast!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• reading and sudoku
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• spend time alone...I don't get that much.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008