Will I ever be able to....?

If I haven't been having my cycle regularly will I ever be able to get pregnant again? I really want to have another baby, but for the past 6 months I have been concerned b/c my cycles were pretty regular up til these past 6 months. I wished I had the money to go to the dr, but I don't. I was hoping maybe some of you ladies on here may have went through this similar situation. My son is 20 months now.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it could be any number of factors, but only a dr can tell you for sure
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Check with your local health department, they should have income based plans there so you can be seen. They usually say the pill helps to regulate cycles. But in your case I wouldn't know. sorry.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• This is back wards to me you want another baby? But you can not afford health Insurance? To me that is silly. You can not afford a child if you can not afford health insurance. JMO,,,IMO...

Answer by louise2 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Health insurance is very expensive especially if you can't get it through your job. My last job it was like $30 or something for me but to add my children and spouse it would cost $400 per month. Thats enough for groceries for the entire month, buying health insurance outside of a job is more expensive. Or perhaps she has insurance but it will only cover "necessary" doctors appointments and an apt to just check out what might be wrong may not qualify on some insurances. My parents raised my sister and I on a $33,000 combined salary with no health insurance yet they could afford US. The health department has lots of things in place especially for children.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thank you so much mrspierce06 for standing up for me on here...I have the family planning insurance but only covers my birthcontrol nothing else :(
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2010