pregnant and so dizzy im falling down?

this is my 3rd child and with the other 2 i remember getting dizzy but with this pregnancy its when ever im getting up and walking a little ill get so dizzy i cant see and i usually have to fall to the ground. its constant all day everyday. what could be the cause of dizziness to this extreme? im 6weeks 4 days btw.

jen161

Asked by jen161 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doc and see if you can get a blood pressure check.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Uh, do you eat? History of Gestational Diabetes? Restrictive clothing? Either way call a doctor for real. What if you fell onto one of your other children or incapacitated yourself enough that they had to live without you for an extended period of time?
    MilkingMomma

Answer by MilkingMomma at 3:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Go to the doctor and get you blood pressure and blood sugar checked
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You need to call your Dr and talk to them about it. It could be your blood pressure or your sugar levels are off.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Blood sugar, blood pressure, or worse - call your doctor NOW and get in ASAP.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 4:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was like this too at times. The dr told me that my iron was low. You can take iron tablets. But I would definitely check with your dr first because it could be more serious.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Sounds like you have a vitimin deficiency. I would say you're extremely Anemic. You need to go see your OB right away though. Whatever is causing these dizzy spells needs to be checked out. That is a sign of some serious health issues as well as some pretty basic stuff. You don't want to take a chance.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• this is happening to me right now the other day i was at the store and blacked out and fall to the ground when i came to i had 10people around me and my 2year yelling mommy mommy i felt bettter once i had some water. the doc doesnt know why this is happening to me so i dont know what to tell you just try not to stand too much because it only takes one time and the baby can get hurt. im sorry this is happening to you hope u get better soon
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 4:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010