did hip hop abs work for you?

ticamomto3

Asked by ticamomto3 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Ha, I went to order that a long time ago and was on the phone with the person trying to sell me other ish on top of it I finally just hung up. No joke I was on the phone for almost 30 minutes while they kept asking me did I want to try this as well? what about this? So frustrating I gave up. Never looked for it in stores.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It is a really fun workout! I think it's particularly great for someone that is just starting out. I prefer Turbo Jam, just because it's a more intense workout for me, but I love to throw Hip Hop Abs when I want to burn some extra calories :)
    jessicarae787, that's too bad that you had trouble ordering. Beachbody usually has great customer service, at least I've never had problems. Next time you might try ordering online or through a Beachbody coach.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 4:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Never heard of it. :) It might be fun. :)

I use this website myself though

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010