how do I potty train my 22 month old?

My son has been showing intrest with potty training. I got him a add on for my toilet so he can use that one and i also got him this singing toilet (he got it for xmas alst year from his aunt) he just seems to want to play w/ it and take it apart I'm having issues getting him to oull down his big boy undies and suggestions?

Jessica74

Asked by Jessica74 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• take his pants off and let him run around naked for a little bit.. i did that with both of my daughters and they were totally off the diapers in 2 days. there WILL be accidents, but that happens with school aged kids, too.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• my son is 28 months i started giving him suckers if he went on the potty, this took me bout a month for him to tell me he has to go but now since its summer i let him run around without a diaper and he is telling me he has to go, then he tells me he gets a sucker so far its working good luck
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 8:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010