An idea. I need opinions. (Halloween!)

So for halloween, my dd will be almost 11 months. We are taking her trick or treating since I have to walk with my little sister anyway. So I thought it would be nice to dress up my dd and just show her off a bit in my old neighborhood. But I feel bad that she really wont get anything out of my favorite holiday. So I decided to make her a Halloween Basket. Im planning on getting a plastic trick or treating pumpkin and inside:A halloween stuffed animal, a halloween book, a pumpkin head flash light (she loves flashlights), a bib, and a few baby treats (puffs, animal crackers, and pinwheel cookies.) What do you guys think of this idea? Can you think of anything else I should include? Or any other cute ideas to make her 1st halloween special?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That sounds like a really good idea. I can't think of anything else. You had a wonderful idea of doing this for your daughter. I wish I could be more creative.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 1:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• That is just perfect! Kids don't appreciate the holidays unless we teach them how to celebrate. It will be sweet for her to keep her first pumpkin and you can fill it every year, like an Easter basket. That will be a special memory even if she doesn't get the idea this year. Remember to take pics of her first Halloween too. Nice idea, Mom.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hey manna great idea for filling it every year. didnt think of that. I could make it like a tradition. Thanks!
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• sounds like you have got it covered! :) what a cute idea!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2008