Would you go?

Im supposed to go camping this weekend with a group of friends. I asked this guy who Im fwb with if I could stay in his tent with him..he said I dont know. So I told my friend I didnt think I was going to go..she says I should still go and stay with her and her fwb...Im just dont know what to do..would you go or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• What's fwb?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Why doesn't he want you in his tent? Is there going to be another girl there he is seeing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• fwb=friends with benefits. if y'all are friends, maybe he's planning on having another fwb there........
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• (that first one didn't answer your question, eh? lol.) i think you should still go! you could even take your own tent?
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If its just the 4 of you I probably wouldn't go because I'd feel out of place if the gf and her fwb are acting the part of couple. If its a larger group why not go, however if your fwb is planning to have another girl that he's also with and you think you'll feel jealous or insecure or whatever you may not want to go so you don't ruin you're good time.
    Obviously I can't make you're choice, but with fwb its a fine line sometimes. If it was me I'd ask what the deal is with his apprehension to staying in his tent. Whatever it is you're only fwb's so it shouldn't matter, but it could have an impact how you'll feel for the weekend.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't go.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If he is going to bring someone then no. If I didn't have my own tent then no. Who wants to be in the tent with two people going at it? Not me.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i would go just to have fun and get away for a lil bit it might suprise you and you just might have fun if they want you to go go girl get away have fun
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Why would you stay in another tent with someone and their FWB? Aren't they going to be doing their business while camping? How about you go to the store and buy yourself a tent to sleep in. I think you should go either way. It'll be nice for you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wanna know what FWB is also
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2010