had an appointment with my academic advisor this afternoon to see if i qualify to graduate this december from college.

so i asked my sons father if he could watch the baby while i go it would take about 30 min- an hour. so he gave me excuse after excuse "how long is it going to take? what time? and on and on. need you know he doesnt have a demanding schedule during the day "he does what he wants." so he finally said ok. so when i talked to him this morning he said what time is it again. because i have to take my friend to work!!!!! yes his friend. so i told him again. so said ok. i waited and waited he didnt call. when i called him he had a lame excuse. he knew this appointment was important he didnt even apologize thats what hurts the most. so i had to reschedule. i just made other arrangements for my son. he always complain or has something negative to say since i want to go to grad school as well. i think he did this on purpose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Then stop asking him to babysit your child. I understand you wanting him to be involved, wanting him to take responsibility, but if he's going to go out of his way to avoid it he doesn't deserve the chance. It sounds like to me he's just irrisponsible and selfish. I, personally, would stop asking him to babysit and not ask another thing of him. No man deserves to be a father, they have to earn that right by maning up and taking responsibility. I agree with a previous post to take your child next time. They won't mind.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Just take your son next time. It's perfectly fine, it's not a job interview. Have him sit in the stroller.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• What a dick. You have every right to be mad and he has no right to complain.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010