Hot or beautiful, what is the difference?

I always thought if someone thought you were "hot," you have to beautiful? Am I wrong?

Miss-Baby-Baker

Asked by Miss-Baby-Baker at 4:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think it's all subjective- but beauty can come in many forms. Hot is a short -lived time when everything is perfect & gravity hasnt taken over yet! Beauty lasts longer!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i guess i always seen "hot" as something a boyfriend calls you, and "beautiful" is when you're husband looks at you after having seen you give birth and is still crazy in love with you.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think of being hot as just being sexy. Being beautiful is sexy too, but much much more than that. I'd take being beautiful over hot any day.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Hot is slutty,beautiful comes from within and is seen as both physically attractive and having a good soul.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A beautiful woman can be "hot", a not-so beautiful one can be as well. To me, hot is sexy and confident.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Hot is something sexual. If you are Hot then they would like to do something sexual to you or you are sending out sexual vibes. Beautiful is something that you cant touch (not literally) it beyond comprehension sometimes. Like someone gawking at your, beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. Beautiful has class, Hot does not.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 6:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• you can be beautiful and hot.. but not always hot and beautiful..

hot can be skanky as well.. or trashy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• When you get my age, (pre-menopausal) HOT IS HOT! I need my air on at all times! LOL!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i think theres a difference...hot is like daaaaaaaaaaamn hes hot...but beautiful is more like when someones all dressed up looking beautiful..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Hot normally is about body. Beautiful normally is about both body and face.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 1:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010