What is the fastest way to lose weight for a special event?

Yes, I know I need to eat right and excercise more, but that's not going to make a big difference in the 3 weeks I have left until my high school reunion. So, if you had a big event coming up in 3 weeks, what would you do to make yourself look better? Is there a quick weightloss plan that has worked for you, even if it was only a temporary fix?

Thanks!

TweenAndTwinMom

Asked by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Honey, I have something for you - email me and I will send you all the information!!! 5lbs a week and healthy -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There is no healthy way to lose weight in 3 weeks besides eating right and exercising. You could still lose 10 lbs by cutting out soda and eating 1500 to 1800 calories a day and exercising 1 hour 6 days a week. you can do it!! Might as well get on track now for the next big event. There will be alot of overwieght people at your reunion so I wouldnt stress too much!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A quick way to look as though you have lost a few pounds is by using a water weight pill, like diuex. It is deffinatly a temp fix, but removing excess water in your body may help. Wouldn't think it's safe for long term use of course! But I know I use them right before putting on a dress for a special occassion and it helps me lok a little better.
    Maddyangel54

Answer by Maddyangel54 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Diet and exercise....there are a few really good products out there to help with weight loss...you just need to lose weight in a healthy way. Binge and purge....no way!!!
    TrivaniSOS

Answer by TrivaniSOS at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If it were me I would just go buy a really nice slimming outfit in the size I am now. Dressing int he right clothes that fit well can easily take 15lbs off of your appearance.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Can you try some sort of cleansing product? Spanx? Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thanks everyone!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Comment by TweenAndTwinMom (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No Carbs, lean protein, tons of veggies, drink water, water and more water.
    Maybe check out the Perricone diet.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010