Truth or myth?

So today I went to pick up my DD from daycare (shes 2) and teacher said she had a rough day. She was upset for most of the day. I was like that's weird bc she has been extremely clingy and fussy that past 3 days. Like she never acts like this. The teacher was like well you know what they say bout that....when young kids get real clingy out of no where it means the mom is pregnant. I was like OMG..don't scare me. lol.

So just for fun.....has this happened to any of you?

lol I have been peeing a lot more lately.....

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't heard that one!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• no, i've never heard that. i'm thinking something bothering your dd, instead. is she teething? not getting enough time with you? new to daycare or a new attendent??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I've heard that before, but I don't know that it's true, and since it's just the one day she was probably just tired out or something
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No mine got like that when they were breaking new teeth.
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I've never heard that, yikes! lol She probably just wasn't feeling well.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I've never heard that. I was actually thinking she might have an ear infection.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That's a new one! And it better be a big fat myth- my baby is 8 y/o & we are DONE!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I hear it all the time where I'm from. It could also be someone close to the child, like an aunt or something. Can't say for sure if it's true or not. Our older family members tell us not to carry babies while we are pregnant or that baby will be cranky until your baby is born! Again, don't know if it's true or not but just to be on the safe side, I wouldn't carry anyone's baby when I was pregnant!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Never head of that. DD was clingy because she was a mommas girl.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• winkI have heard that before too. Better check it out

blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010