What would you have said?

Say you and your hubby are still dating but ready for marriage (you guys areso in love that nothing mattered) and right before he was to propose he kneels down on one knee and proposes but as he is giving you the ring you notice the diamond is a size of a dot you actually had to get a magnifying glass to see it...lol

I saw a show on this today....lol He kept saying he just loved her and planned on getting her a rock later....lol
LOL ...How would you have reacted to this...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would wear it with pride. It isn't about a diamond.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My friend had a ring like that. I'd rather have a bad diamond, or either a fake than a tiny one!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Wouldn't have fazed me a bit, my engagement ring isn't even a diamond, it's an amethyst, and I'd told him not to even bother getting a real stone but he did anyway. The ring really wasn't that big a deal.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• THIS^^...i didn't marry my man because of the ring he afforded or offered.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• me to i would wear it with pride..its not about the diamond its about his love
    Rebecca.R.

Answer by Rebecca.R. at 4:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• What Jesse said. My husband could have gotten me a pet rock as my engagement ring and i would have carried it around proudly. I love him so much.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Size really doesn't matter if you really love the guy!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL. Size of a dot? The ring didn't come from a Cracker Jack box, right? Seriously though, I'd be thankful that the love of my life is proposing to me. If it were a toy ring or something, yeah, I'd have something to say, but if he did the best he could at that point in time (getting a REAL ring, not a toy one, just want to clarify), I wouldn't make a deal of it.
    elena_rae

Answer by elena_rae at 4:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I already informed my guy that I don't need big, but, I don't want diamond dust either. Bad or fake is better. LOL He is planning on a smaller one, not tiny but smaller and it is to be the highest quality. He prefers quality over quantity in a ring.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I picked out my ring and it is opals. He felt really bad, he wanted me to have a diamond, but he knew its what I wanted. The ONLY diamond I liked I had picked out, his cousin bought for his girlfriend we found out before we got the money for mine!
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 4:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010