Does anyone else love listening to the rain?

I love listening to the rain fall. It is so calming to me. Does anyone else love to listen to the rain fall?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg yes! i love the sound, the feel of it, the scent!!! I'm just not too crazy about the mud afterward....
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• YES. I also love running in the rain, it's refreshing, calming and relaxing all in one. I think everyone should try it!--barring any lightening that is!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• YES! I love thunderstorms too! It's so relaxing! The rain, the wind chimes blowing in the breeze..makes me want to curl up in my bed and read a book! Right now, it's like 95 degrees though and the sun is blazing! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A steady, non-stormy rain - yes. The rain that was beating on my bedroom window because of the wind at 3:40 this morning - no!
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Oh yes I love running naked in the rain...lol J/J

I love the sound of rain we have one those noise machines and sleep with the sound of the rain so in our bedroom it is always rainning.
    Atleast it sounds like it ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i was just sitting on the porch swing a few hours ago, listening to it hit the leaves and the rooftop..very sweet and calming. i love the way the air smells right before the rain falls...and i even love the mud!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love it! Unfortunately for me when it does rain near me it hardly ever lasts more than a few minutes
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• ME> I LOVE to listen to the rain! Especially on weekends when I do not have to go outside!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i do to ...but it makes me have to pee lol
    Rebecca.R.

Answer by Rebecca.R. at 4:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love it! I love the rain, the thunder and the lightening. Anytime I hear all 3, i feel so happy.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010