Do you know anyone like this????

I have this friend who has to have her mom's approval for everything. She can't unpack her boxes after moving until her mom comes over to tell/show her where everything goes. She has to run recipe ideas I give/swap with her past her mom before deciding if she wants to cook it. She even ran the name I chose for my daughter passed her mom before telling me what she thought...It's so irritating sometimes. I just suggested a website for her to use with her son for help with Kindergarten. and instead of telling me what she thought she gave me her mom's opinion...which was good but her mom doesn't really like me (I do things and make decisions on my own...in other words I can do my own laundry) =o)
Do any of you know people like this...cause today it's bothering me and she is the only person I have ever heard of who is like this!

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 4:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont know anyone like that thankfully.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I dont know anyone like that either
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010