Have you ever broken the law?

I got a speeding ticket once and I've sped a few times although only by 5 or 10 km where I didn't get caught. I've never stolen anything from a store. Well, I did, and I broke into a house, too, but I was about four at the time and wasn't aware the walnuts in the bulk bin weren't free and it had never come up that you aren't supposed to go in someone's house when they weren't home.

L.A.F.outloud

Asked by L.A.F.outloud at 5:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Let's see.... I speed sometimes, my husband and I had sex before I was 18 (he was 18), I've loitered I think, I stole a sticker from a dollar store when I was in elementary school because I forgot I was holding it when my friend and I walked out, I've had sex in public places (what is that, indecent exposure lol?), I broke curfew a few times (town curfew, not home) when I was a kid out with friends, I've trespassed, I think, and I took one hit off a joint once because I didn't really know what it was (a friend that rolls his own cigarettes had it, and it looked just like one, so I assumed lol).... Pretty sure that's it lol. Nothing really serious, IMO.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yep. I break it every day.

It’s against the law to sing off key.
    While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.
    Oral sex is considered a crime against nature.

&&

A law which does really matter I did break

No one may visit their departed loved ones late at night..... I had a good reason & Didn't get caught
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Btw those are laws in North Carolina.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Does jaywalking count?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I made an illegal u turn because a weird guy was following me. The policeman let me go with a warning after I explained. This was late a night when I was coming home from work.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, but it was nothing major.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A few...some minor, some not so much!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yup! When I was in college I used to drink beer at the beach all the time haha!! I've also gotten 2 speeding tickets.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 5:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• honestly, i was pretty wild in my younger years. ive done lots of things against the law... driven drunk, bought drugs, sold drugs, shop lifted, speeding, hopped taxi's.. one time i kicked a cop in the balls. lol. ive done some crazy shit but im not like that anymore. my teenage years were rough.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes and yes jaywalking is 2...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010