clothes

my 13 month old hates clothes he is always tryin to take them off how do i make him keep them off with out seemin too mean

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol, me n my brothers (yes i know, i am a girl, its funny) use to run around shirtless when i was younger than 7. Heck, i let my 4 month old go naked for a few minutes when she's too hot, but mostly let her hang out in just a diaper. this heat's too much, and she prefers to eat her clothes rather than wear them....
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My son tried doing that too. I just told him, "little boys need to wear their clothes to be a big boy!" I also told him, "That's not nice. No one wants to see a hiney!" :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We have the same problem with my grandson. He even likes to take off his diaper. He wakes up first in the morning and gets himself naked. He is 23 mo now and he is at least keeping his diaper on in the day. We live in Tucson so wearing just a diaper is OK. It's 103 today. He only wears shoes because it's too hot to walk outside without shoes.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Most kids (boy or girl) love to take off their clothes. It is part of growing up. They develop their motor skills that way. It is normal.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010