What is your toddlers oddist fettish with stuff they are not....

supposed to touch?

My 16 month old love the damn broom for some reason the broom. He also like to try to eat lotion.... ? (that one is beyond me) Another thing the stuff in the kitchen drawers OMG it drives me crazy lol but gotta love it cause you tell him no and turn around and have to pick it all up again. (if his dad had his way our poor son would be in a high chair all day lol) hey he was the one who said he couldn't wait till he was more active lol :D

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The trash!! And the top of the fridge. Its gotten so I can't leave stuff on top of my fridge because he climbs up there, as soon as I sit down. I had to start putting all those snacks in the oven so he doesnt know where they are. Ughh so frustrating!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• She likes to eat noodles that aren't cooked! lol!
    NellysMommy

Answer by NellysMommy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• my son (18 months) was obsessed with brooms and mops for a long time, now they are tucked away in a closet so he cant get to them. He loves lotion, you can not leave that stuff around because he will have it opened and everywhere in a second. His new obsession, these hot sauce bottles that my husband bought with the rest of his lunch money for the week because he loved them, well my daughter peeled off all the labels, and my son is constanly trying to take the lids off. Hubby is not happy about it at all. But I think my son learned his lesson today when he tried to drink it after taking the lid off, not a happy baby at all!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• like everything in this house. my daughter has gotten a hold of my nail polish and painted some of her own nails. thankfully nothing on anything else. my daughter also has learned to open the back and front doors, so she is always opening them, which scares the crap outta me. i keep telling her not to play with the doors. if she can pull a chair up to whatever it is her little heart desires it is fair game. i am going to have to start taping things to the ceiling.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 5:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My dd has phone, remote, and shoe fetishes lol. She likes lotion bottles as well and will pretend to put some on her hands and rub them together lol. As crazy as they may drive us, it's a fun stage because we are getting to watch them figure everything out.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My 17 mo old LOVES bringing people their shoes and putting them on them... and stealing keys and giving them to other people. He also loves anything dangerous... like fileplace tools and BBQ grills. He's a handful!
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 5:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He gets into the trash daily...He pulls out wrappers and carries them around!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• carsonsmommytam I know exactly what you are talking about ugg it makes me mad and is soooo gross he will not eat his snacks in the day but will snack on them once the hit the trash lol I always stop him but you know the way they look right before they are about to put it in their mouths ugggg
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010