do you feel like he doesnt listen to you

im 25weeks prego and ive been crying a lot but i feel like my husband only cares about himself and not really that much for me. does anyone else feel this way or is it all in my prego head like he says?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Very common phenomenon. Most men act that way some time or another.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It could be both. But my hubby wasnt sure what to do about emotions roller coaster and stayed away which made me feel like he didnt care. Tell him you that you need him, either just holding or just listening. Your emotions will try to take control but your preggo, and its ok. He just needs to learn how to deal with you this way.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• its probably hormones, they really screw with you. I know that my husband can do the same thing he always does, but when I am pregnant, or a week before my period it just seems so much worse, and I get so upset over him. So some of it may be based in reality, but there is a good chance that a lot of it is just those darn hormones.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It sounds like both... Perfect answers above...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Mine is very supportive, and rubs my feet, helps me stretch, and holds me whenever I need it! We have done this 5 times now, and he is ALWAYS supportive, if you feel that way, then he is probably insencitive.
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• well i know the feelin cause im 26 weeks and my husband says the same thing to me all the time
    kayleesmom26

Answer by kayleesmom26 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• give him 'what to expect when you're expecting' the section on father's. It tells them what to do.
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 3, 2010