drepressed and angry 13 weeks pregnant please help?

i am 12 weeks 5 days and i feel like i hate the world, including my husband and kids, I REALLY DO LOVE THEM AND MY LIFE. i don't want to get out of bed, i don't even care to watch t.v. I just lie there for hours and think of how much i hate everything. I was so excited to be pregnant again and now i am s depressed.
Oh, and i am super mad at every little thing, i screamed at my 3 yr old for a simple accident, i find myself always very mad, like it makes me scared of my self.
I don't want to be on meds. but i need some kind of help.
PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME IN A BAD WAY I AM TRYING TO GET HELP.

jenny.jourdan

Asked by jenny.jourdan at 5:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need to talk to your doctor. They can help. It is not uncommon for women to experience depression during pregnancy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You are pregnant. Your hormons are going crazy. Did you fell like this with your first pregnancy?

Answer by louise2 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I know but i don't want to be put on meds. they have the paxil lawsuit that harmed babies and they just found out about it, so i am scared of it hurting my baby
    jenny.jourdan

Comment by jenny.jourdan (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• are you eating the right foods? I know when I am low on certain vitamins like vitamin b, or the omegas (3,6 and 9) I get super crazy, and its only worse during pregnancy. I would also talk to your doctor about it, and if you have other kids are you getting enough sleep? That could be affecting you more then you think too. Maybe find a way to sleep more ( I know it is impossible sometimes)
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• no, my other ones were fine i had post partum after my first one, but nothingg with my 2nd this one is during preggers and it is very bad, i scare myself sometimes, and i am a very nice happy person before i got preggers
    jenny.jourdan

Comment by jenny.jourdan (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• hmmm really you need to go talk to your doc. I know you dont want to be on meds but if your scarying yourself, something needs to be done.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have taken prozac thru all 5 of my pregnancies! I have been fine, and the babies too! I now have switched to an anti-anxiety, and it is a class A during pregnancy! You have choices! And did you know that your stress can be more harmful than the medication that you are refusing?
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was on prozac last time and this time. DD is just fine, and DS is growing just fine. If you don't feel like yourself, then you need to get in right away and see what can be done about it.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• thank you too all i have an appt. on yues i will talk with him
    jenny.jourdan

Comment by jenny.jourdan (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• tues*
    jenny.jourdan