• In the Spotlight:

what did you keep in your childs newby box? do you have one?

i keep lots of stuff but i have a special box from when my son was first born that i kept..
pregnancy journal
video
baby book
sonogram pics
mine and his hospital bracelets
his clamp (but i didnt keep his belly button) i know some moms who have
his first prints on the "its a boy" flyer thing
cards and pictures from my baby shower

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL..everything. Including the stump and the first bandaid after his bilirubin test when he was a few days old.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• his paci,hospital bracelet,coming home outfit,my positive pregnancy test,his favorite baby toys,a newspaper from his birth date

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• everything you did, except the stump/journal. i've just recently begun re-using some of the really cute giftbags. my ds's baby book continues til age 5, with a few pages for elementary mementos.
    i kept our first xmas ornament denoting his 'first xmas'..he broke it a few years ago.
    i also kept the letter from the mayor, welcoming him into the world, and his baby dedication certificate..both are in his book. a clip from his first haircut, and when he loses a tooth, it will go in there, too..if its not 'lost'.
    dh wanted to ask for his foreskin..that was a ''no''.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• omg...his foreskin. that would be so embarrassing. lmao! i kept my sons first hair too. thats in another box somewhere...my son's baby book continues to age 5 also but i havent filled it out the past couple of years
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010