Do you ever just shake your head when you're reading the responces on here?

I realize I'm not the norm here... I've very liberal and prefer to get the facts about things before using COMMON SENSE to make my mind up... But sometimes the answers on here make my head spin...

For example, I had a woman tell me that any girl who shaves above the knee is a whore and should be removed from public school because she "obviously has no morals." I read another post about girls who use tampons are more likely to get STDs... And I even had someone tell me I didn't deserve to be a mom because I supplemented my son with formula (although I did breastfeed)...

What's the craziest thing you've read or been told on here? Or do I just attract all the nutballs?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope- you're not the only one with a "fan club". ugh... I can't even begin.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Well, it does sound like you attract more than your share of nutballs! LOL!
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 6:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• you must attract the nutballs..they had to be anons who told you that! lmao!!! I'm thinking maybe someone just likes to see you get worked up
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think you're a nutball magnet! Nothing is coming to mind as far as my questions,but you have some doozies there!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i have to agree with you, there is a huge lack of common sense and bad judgement in general
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Wow, those are doozies! Apparently I'm a whore with STDs and don't deserve to be a mom! lol Haven't come across any whack jobs like that yet, but I'm waiting with bated breath:) lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL, I think I may need to see a doctor for the ache of shaking my head.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i was told one time (and i know you've all seen it, as its a common-thought, apparently) that my dh was 'definitely' having an affair because i was 'selfish' and not accommodating enough. i can't remember the question, i'm sure it had something to do with bj's or keeping myself open for The Man, no matter what my mood was..but if i remember correctly, the majority of responses we of the same thought..that in order to keep your man, you HAD to accommodate him whenever he wanted sex. HAD TO.

it still makes me laugh!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL!!
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• ROFLMFAO!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010