Ever since I had a baby, I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend

Everything has changed with me and my boyfriend. I don't want to touch him, kiss him, or even cuddle with him. He wants to have sex, and I tell him no.
I don't know why, but I feel not the same with him anymore.
However he is such a good father/person!
He was the first to change our sons diaper, the first to dress our son. He burps him all the time after feedings, he puts him to bed every night. He takes him out for walks by himself, he cooks dinner, he cleans.
He goes to work all day, 8-9 shifts.
He does the dishes (I do them too)
He kisses me every morning on the cheek before he goes to work
I don't know why I feel this way towards my boyfriend, I should be happy!
but I'm not.
I always tell him I feel different, and he just tells me to shut up, and leave then...
:( UM, I don't know what to do anymore...I feel like Sh*t..and unbeautiful, even though my bf says I am..:|
I don't know how to go back to the way I was..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I know how you feel...I was the same way. My fiance and I almost split up because I just felt nothing for him anymore. It felt almost like I didn't have enough room in my heart for my son and my fiance too. My fiance is a wonderful person and a good dad, but in my eyes a lot of the time, he can't do anything right. I decided to stick it out for my son's sake, and a year later, it has gotten better...still not where we were before he was born though. A lot of it is hormones and the stress and adjusting to a new baby. Its common for couples to go through rough patches because everything's so new. Just stick it out and hopefully it will get better for you too! Be patient!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• its all part of the baby blues. you may need medication or just time.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• They're right. It's part of baby blues, and there isn't much you can do. I would talk to your ob-gyn as soon as possible because it could be something more than baby blues, and that's all right. Your hormones are going crazy and there is nothing you can do about it. Your Dr. might be able to give you some advice. What might help you also, go outside and soak up some rays, do some chores, keep yourself busy. That might help.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Post partum depression. Tell your doctor about it ASAP
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010