have you found yorself watchig your kids cartoons withough them even here lol?

so right nwo i just came to the conclusion i could have changes the tv for over an hour since my son went to nap about an hour ago instead im here wachign the wonder pets lol. ive never seen a wierder show lol they just sing and sing and they are so serious with everything they do lolits to cute

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I like watching Backyardigans -mostly for the song and dance routines.

"I then go to bed with songs like... "Keep your hands to yourself, keep your hands to yourself", IN MY HEAD and it won't go away!!! lol "

Thanks a lot. Now I've got that stuck in my head.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 6:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm a huge fan of both Sponge Bob and Avatar the Last Airbender. Arthur is great too!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yep, I've done it before. Right now it'd probably be The Suite Life on Deck.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 6:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, I get sucked in all the time! I then go to bed with songs like... "Keep your hands to yourself, keep your hands to yourself", IN MY HEAD and it won't go away!!! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• just happened to me the other day- total drama island!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I did that last night... my son went to bed at 8, hubby was sleeping & I just left the tv on the same channel that my son was watching. Nick Jr..... until 10..,... It took me a little while to remember that he was in bed & I had control of the tv.... sadly, i just turned it off & went to singing "the phone, the phone is ringing...........which had played early in the day... sighs.

& this morning I turned the t.v on for some sound... & it was still on Nick Jr.......at least until hubby came home at 9am.

I swear tomorrow Im putting the Ipod on the surround sound.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• *lol* all the time. usually when i turn on the tv, i'm not cognizant of the fact that the girls aren't watching, after about an hour or so, I'll realize it, but then it's too late - bedtime LMAO!!! I wouldn't have it any other way though, coz when they are all grown and moved on, I'll miss them :(
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 7:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 7:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes, mostly because I just don't feel like finding the remote or getting up and changing the channel.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010