Has anyone tried "Colic Calm"?

I'm thinking of trying "Colic Calm" for my son's colic, I have read many good things about it & was wondering if anyone has any feedback about the product. We are so desperate , swaddling, shush-ing, swaying vacumming...etc all really doesn't help! I just ordered the book " The happiest baby on the block" hoping that will give me some tips!

LDA33

Asked by LDA33 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have used it with success. It is black liquid which seems weird, but it works. I use a pacifier type medicine dispenser instead of the syringe thing that comes with it.
    marywilliams

Answer by marywilliams at 8:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We LOVED that book! but I hate to tell you it will tell you to do all of the above things!! All at the same time though. Have you tried to swaddle and run the vac at the same time? I have tried gripe water and it works fairly well. GL!!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 8:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010