Have you ever kicked a guy in the nutz? adult content

When and Why?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No never have.

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• if i could i would kick my ex in the nutz right now =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No but I broke my ex's jaw when he hit me. We divorced soon after that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes i have it was like 5 yrs ago when i was in high school..i did it because he said something uncalled for about my sister...
    Rebecca.R.

Answer by Rebecca.R. at 6:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Nope, at least not on purpose...
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• kinda but it was an accident LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Does punching count? I was sitting talking to some friends, he was standing and started making crude gestures toward my head... punching the nearest body part was the first thing I could think of. *shrug* made him (and every other guy in the group) think twice before being overly crude within arms reach of me.

(of course he tattled to his mommy... even though he was like 17 and older than me. She complained to my parents, I told her he deserved exactly what he got. My dad nearly high 5'd me.)
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 7:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes because he was grabbing my ass.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i kicked a cop in the balls once because i was a troubled teen, and when i was like 16, i was out drinking & drugging with my friends and then i went home to my aunts house where i was staying bc my stepfather kicked me out, my mom was at my aunts with me at the time and we started fighting i guess, i dont really remember much of it because i was really drunk.. but i remember she called the cops and the cop was trying to handcuff me so i just lifted my leg up and kicked him in the nuts cuz i didnt wanna get taken away lol... oh man. and this is really fucked up, but my mom sent me to live at my dads once around the same age, and i wanted to go out with my friends and he wouldnt let me, we were fighting and he hit me, open handed flat down on my head and it really fucken hurt, so i kicked him in the nuts..................
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• nope...i don't think there is ever a reason to hit or kick a man there unless he is trying to do something to you sexually against your will.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010