Anyone use wordpress for web design?

Someone has requested a web site using wordpress and all I ever use is frontpage. Does anyone use wordpress or do you know of good tutorial sites for setting it up? Thanks!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 7:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have been using Wordpress for over a year now. Are they looking for a custom Word Press theme? Or just asking you to create a Wordpress site for them? Many people use WordPress for creating sites (aka blogsites) because they are more than just a blog. PM me with your answers, etc.
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No I haven't, but I have heard it's hard at first but then once you get the hang of it, it's fairly easy. You can google some tutorials on it I'm sure.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I desined a website for a daycare on wordpress and ended up doing everything I do on wordpress. Like cynprz stated once you get the hang of it it's fairly easy to use. And if I have questions I can usually do a simple serach and find some sort of plugin to do what I want it to do. Check out the site I did. http://mycoralreefacademy.com

mommyandstuff

Answer by mommyandstuff at 10:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• nope but heres a bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2010