how come...

...the ones you want to call don't, and that ones you don't want to call do?????

I don't even know who I want to call, but I just know it's not the ones who are!!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol I ask myself the same question almost every time my phone rings
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't answer my phone unless I want to talk to those who are calling. Actually me an my friend were talking bout this last night. lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That reminds me of a song from the 70' "Everybody sings the blues, aint no exceptions to the rules, everybody plays the fool, next time around somebody goin' to cry for you". I may have gotten a couple words wrong but that's the gist of it.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 7:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do the same thing as agriffinmom4 I do not answer the phone unless I have to. It drive my husband nuts I can totally listen to it ring and not even begin to care.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• lol. Me too. When the phone rings and see someones name pop up I go through a checklist in my mind to figure out if i want to talk to them and if i have time. I mean I have friends and family members that I love to talk to but at the same time I know that they are long winded. so if i dont feel like I have adequate time to devote to them I just dont answer. My husband thinks I am insane. lol. And if you figure out who it is that you are wanting to call, just pick up the phone and call them. Maybe they are sitting at home wanting you to call them too. and wondering why you arent calling. :)
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010