Is your baby a mamas baby?

All mine are they love to snuggle but my daughter is a major daddies girl sometimes.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• my dd is def a mommy's girl all the way. i think she thinks daddy is a jungle gym lol
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My dd alternates, and it usually depends on what she wants. If she wants to play she's a daddy's girl, if she wants snuggles she's a mama's girl.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• They go back and forth.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes.. but that's fine by me :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Both my boys are mommy's boys.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• my three boys are really mamas boys lol :D love it hope they are like that forever :B
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My son is no dummy.  He is the golden boy of what ever parent or family member who happens to be doing the most interesting activity in that moment.  So if dad were to go on a bike ride while mom cleans, dad is the parent of that time and space.  But if his dad were to  be reading while I am going to go to the Y, he'll snuggle up to me.  An equal opportunity employer: he will gladly work at it to which ever adult is doing the task he finds most attractive.  He likes to have choices.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• my son is a daddy's boy. he loves when daddy comes home from work. he bounces around in his crib and tries to leap out of my arms to get to daddy. he loves playing with daddy too. i'm glad though. i like that he is close to his dad.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• all 4! And im sure 5 will be to!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010