How do you keep on top of things?

In your house, what do you do to keep things neat and tidy? Do you have lists? Do you fly by the seat of your pants? Do you have a set schedule? Or do you just do it as you see fit?

PhoenixFire

Asked by PhoenixFire at 7:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• List and a schedule helps me stay on task.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There are some days I absolutely have to get certain things done so I make a list and feel good when eveything is crossed off. Other days I just do whatever I see needs to be done. I like the kitchen picked up every night. I feel better in the morning if it is. Laundry gets done in small loads every other day or so.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do what needs to be done at the time. That includes more than it sounds. Deep cleaning a couple of times a year. I use to be a neat freak and then let it go, life is too short to be cleaning all the time IMHO
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• As the Nike slogan goes I ------  View Image

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have no idea.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• On top of things? Heh heh heh... gave up on that ages ago. I simply don't have time with two jobs.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do what needs to be done when it needs to be done....and I hire someone!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I clean my kitchen every night...i do the laundry once a week....i get up early and clean the entire house on Sundays while everyones still asleep...learned this from my mom as a child. I clean the bathroom up every other day...bcuz i cant stand the piss smell that the males leave behind...lol....And i vacumm every other day...i have to have a clean house!!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don' t! My husband does and I swear he hates me for it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010