Going to a party for a 1 year old girl need ideas :)

I have 2 kids, a girl and boy(5 and 7) so would like to get some ideas on your dds' favorite gift/toy/item for that age, I dont know them too well, and so dont know what they have. They mentioned no need to bring anything, but I cant go without something lol so even though I know what is good for that age, what are some Favorites of yours?

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If all else fails, a cute card w/ like 10 bucks is always a good option, that way the parents can just get whatever the child needs. Not much help sorry, I have a boy lol.. GL deciding :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 7:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• bath tub paints or crayons.... bubble bath, dresses, shoes, little purse n stuff :D hope it helps.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Quite books for Church were my favorite items for my dd at that age. I love the cloth books because they are washable and they don't hurt if the little one swings it at you in an over excited moment.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I always give books, flap books for that age. Or you could give a gift card to a shoe or clothing store.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 8:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010