Horrible dreams!

I am due today, and of course nothing is happening. Last night I had a dream that scared me. I dreamt that after the baby was born, I left her in hospital by herself, called her by her sister's name and felt absolutely no attachment for her. I also dreamt that I was very sick, and my dad had to tell me about this. This is the first time I have ever dreamed anything like this and it makes me nervous. Has anyone ever had these dreams and if so, how did you get over it?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 7:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I got my god ole dream book out. Dreaming about a Father is a sign to take advise from an older person. A daughter is a sign about important news to come. Dream of a Hospital means your feeling depressed. A sister means a possible domestic fight. You sure got a lot going on there gal, nothing really bad to get so upset about. Dreams aren't always what you think they are. Good luck on the little one about to come into this world.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Right before I had my older son, I dreamed that I gave my son to my mother and she put him in the trunk of her car.
    I have no idea why, but crazy dreams happen and seem to get stranger as you near the end.
    I know my dream really shook me up, but I just am the best mom I can be. Just because you dreamt it, doesn't mean it will happen.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't know why, but horrible nightmares are normal towards the end of pregnancy. Hang in there! Everything will be fine :)
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My pregnancy gives me some dreams that are just out there. Sometimes they have been horrible.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:03 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have crazy dreams like that all the time!
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2010