any guesses as to why friend stopped talking to me?

i met this woman a couple of months ago, we used to talk all the time up until my husband started texting her. its all the time from mid morning until 1 or 2 am sometimes. they send pics back and forth all the time, which at first i didnt mind but now when dh gets a pic from here he goes to the bathroom to open it. and the times she texts my dh i text her and she doesnt respond, then i seen she was online tonight and i pmed her and she logged off 10 min after that with out sayin anything. im at a loss, its just weird that she is now ignoring me but has time to text my dh, and even with that he wont let me read the txt like he used to when they started talkin. hate to think that something is going on between them but it seems that way....your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell you what. I give a LOT of latitude... but your husband is acting FAR too suspiciously. 99 percent change they are having an affair and that's why she's not communicating with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Ha....def sounds like something is going on between the two of them.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Are you freakin kidding me? Im sorry but you got way to comfortable with that woman. You practically gave her permission to mess around with your husband. You do know that they are either messing around or thinking about messing around right? Please tell me you know this?
    Queen2245

Answer by Queen2245 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would definatly be suspicious. Doesn't sound good hun. Best of luck.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm going to apologize in advance but...are you serious? Are you just kidding? He gets picture texts that he takes in the bathroom? I'm just not sure if you're being serious. I mean, what else do you need to prove that they are screwing around.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yeah i would have to go with your gut feelings on this one as it's my gut feeling that they have something going on and they are both hiding it. she doesn't have the nerve to face you even if she isn't literally facing you. what cowards. i would call her out on it and say that you know they have something going. don't say how you know. in fact do it to both of them. you can make it seem like she told you and he told you. good luck. what a home wrecker
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think you need to have a talk with your husband, sure this woman was your friend but if something is going on with them it is your husband who has betrayed you, not some woman you met a few months ago.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Doesn't sound too good. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Sounds like some hankie pankie is a going on.....Better confront the hubbie. And lose the loser so called friend, friends don't mess around with someones husband, pure and simple.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• They are having an affair, plain and simple. So sorry:(
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010