Did you libido decrease after you had children? What did you do to rev it back up?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Health

• With both my pregnancy I lost all my libido.... it eventually came back afterwards... but now my kids are older and my libido comes and goes...
    PhotosbyALove

Answer by PhotosbyALove at 8:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The more active I am, the better I feel and want quality time with dh. For me exercise, work/volunteer time and time with friends brings out the best in me so I can share :)
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I never really had one to begin with, even when i was a young teenager. So I dont know, maybe i should see a dr but for now I just deal with it. So I dont have any advice..i hope you find an answer tho!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

Answer by anikahaynes1

Yes they say that maybe its hormones
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2010