Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

to deal with him

I dont no what to do anymore i cant get my baby daddy to have anything to do with my boys what do i do

Answer Question

Asked by Runt420 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

Level 12 (737 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Anything to do as in what? Child support? Lawyer up, drag his butt to court. Anything else? Don't expect it. But GET A LAWYER. Don't go without one. GET A LAWYER.

    Answer by gdiamante at 8:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • if he wants nothing to do with his children then he's a loser. if that's true then all i can say is take him to court so he will have to pay child support. at least then he will helping in some way.

    Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.