Cockroaches

Ok. This is really gross. I have noticed a few cockroaches here and there and bought some of the traps kind of like the ant traps and put them out. So today I opened a closed that I don't usually get into and there were tons that scattered when I opened the door. What can I do to get rid of them. It is holiday and wont be able to get someone to come spray for awhile. Anything that might help before they come. I am checking to see if I have any other kind of spray. It grosses me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I would say uhm a raid spray for roaches would be ok. but as soon as you can call an exterminater!
    christina200107

Answer by christina200107 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• yeah. i left message on answering machine
    Anonymous

• Try Boric Acid. You can usually find it at the grocery store , but keep it away from kids and pets.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Oh how horrible I am so sorry !!! I know that cockroaches are the hardest to get rid of! They build their nest deep inside your home, are you using bate traps?? purchase more more more!! Place them everywhere until exterminator can get their! Good luck I know I would burn my house down! LOL

BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Roach pruf or Boric Acid powder from any hardware store. Use alot of it inside and outside, keep kids off the floor.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• PINE SOL full strength kills them on sight but you have to put it down when the kids are asleep. Or spary them with pine sol as you see them.

Boric Acid place in along side the floors and wall in every room.... leave it their... they will be gone in a month or so...I 've had to resort to both!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008