Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

dont no what to do

how do i get my baby daddy to help me pay for the kids

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (9)
  • take him to court

    Answer by kaylan010 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • Take him to domestic relations or what ever local office to get child support

    Answer by layh41407 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • You file for child support through the courts. You don't need a lawyer or an appointment, you just walk in and tell them what you want.

    Answer by colethky at 8:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • but what if she has and they wont do nothin to him

    Answer by Runt420 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • If she can prove the kids are his., the court WILL do something. If they aren't doing anything then she hasn't proven that they are HIS children.

    She needs a LAWYER.

    Answer by gdiamante at 8:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • Not true! My father never paid a dime to my mother and they were married at the time I was born! You can try court unfortunately thats about all you can do but if he pays then he does have the right to see the children.

    Answer by Nienna7477 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • take him to court. if he won't willing help that's the only way he will is by force.

    Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • I agree with all of these ladies. Take him to court

    Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • Don't KNOW what to do?
    Get a Lawyer.
    Get some education so that you can get a GOOD job and take care of your kids.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
to deal with him

Next question overall (About CafeMom)
Fruit flies