I have a question for you lady's a but hemorrhoids

I have I think it's hemorrhoids I'm not to show. But my question is if it's hemorrhoids can or do thay bleed becouse I have had some blood when I go to the bathroom and my butt hearts. Becouse I didn't get it with mydd but I have it know. I'm 31 weeks along. And it just started this week. If you can let me know any thing . Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Having a baby does wonders for our bodies, doesn't it? Blech. It could be hemerroids and yes, they can bleed. It's not fun (to me, it felt like I was sitting on a walnut). Preparation H from the pharmacy really helps. Sorry you have to go through that! You may also want to start taking a fiber supplement to help keep yourself regular. The more regular you are, the smaller the chance of hemerroids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, it could be hemorrhoids. Ask you doctor what to do about them
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 8:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• def. ask your doc and get it fixed now or it will be worse after labor.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i never had them til i got pregnant with my first child.... they hurt for sure..
    mcgoldricswife

Answer by mcgoldricswife at 9:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Im in your same shoes, just not the bleeding part i literally cried for 30 minutes because I didnt know what The heck was going on. Deff normal, doc says medicaid wipes, ointments over the counter will help with the irritation. all wet wipes does wonders instead of dry rough tilet paper. Dont sit for long periods of times, if you can lay on your side more then anything, standing can bother them, sitting on the toilet for long periods of time and straining when using the bathroom, I avoided every possible thing to bother it and The inflammation went down and I havent had anymore problems with it...
    LovingThem2710

Answer by LovingThem2710 at 4:16 AM on Sep. 3, 2010