omg, i cant help it, i keep crying about everything!

when does this part stop? my husband comes home from workk in a bad mood and my stupid pregnant brain thinks hes mad at me and i cry. wtf? i sont get it! how long does this last?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 8:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hahah it will peak after you give birth and you wont even be able to handle the news or anything slightly sad. then your hormones will start to normalize and you will once again be your normal self. its awful , i cried at EVERYTHING
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 8:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Forever lol after the baby comes you'll be tired and crying again!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wasnt bad during preg. but after my son was born OMG!! He is only a month old and I cry about everything. Today I cried b/c the day went by to fast!! I am told it gets better and I cant wait for that day!! Good luck!!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You are really bringing back memories....cried bcuz my DF brought me a spaicy hot dog home...and he knows i dont like spicy foods...i think a cried for a whole hour..jus saying how he dont know me any more...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Dont worry once the baby comes...You will have a whole lot to SMILE about...GL and have yourself a Healthy Baby :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You arent alone. I was the same way. I cried all the time. A sad song would come on the radio on the way to work and by the time I got there I was a blithering mess. lol. I still get that way sometimes. but now its when I see things that make me think of my little girl or when i see something that makes me worry about her. But its much better now!!! so hang in there it will get better. Oh and by the way. Dont watch scary movies!! I have always been a horror movie fan and watched Paranormal Activity at the theatre when I was preggo and I dont think I slept good for months!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yeah I cry and get upset all the time
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010