Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you getadopted for christmas

Answer Question

Asked by cloudgazer at 8:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Holidays

Level 4 (41 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • If you're talking about the charity gift programs for your kids, I believe you have to sign-up for them. We always act as Secret Santas to a few kids during the Holidays.

    Answer by Erin814 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • Contact DHS or your local ministerial alliance. Both of these organizations probably offer some form of holiday programs.


    Answer by scout_mom at 8:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • Contact your local Salvation Army or your local DHS office.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • they do that when you sign up fortoys for tots. but you can only do it every five years. i signed up for toys for tots last year cuz the move took almost all our money. i don't think i'm gunna sign up this year.

    Answer by noel1978 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • or google

    Answer by san78 at 5:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.