Do you loose the right to answer anon if you abuse it?

I heard this somewhere but haven't seen anything official saying yes... So is it true or not?

I don't do it, but I always make a point to vote down nasty or rude anons... I'm just wondering if I should even pay that much attention...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No idea, but have you seen this.....

Coming Tuesday: Improved navigation and more! Click here to read the updated announcement.

Get ready to relearn how to use CafeMom
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Great Idea Ms. Sabrina! ... Why do we have to relearn.... I am a creature of habit! LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Damn...more changes I can't figure out...

I hope ANONS do get their rights revoked.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You certainly should, I have heard the same thing. But as you not seen anything definitive. I actually think the only place that it should be available to be used is in the relationship section. I hate seeing things that are asked and answered anon when there is no reason for it. I just kind of think that if you can't come out and say something as yourself then maybe you shouldn't be saying them at all. Well maybe the Money section is another area there should be an anon question because some people would be embarrassed about discussing there financial situations and sometimes you can receive sound advice.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Oh and more changes, what more can they change. I hate changes.
    Melbornj

• A handful of people lost that right BEFORE the whole point garbage..... so I don't know why having points changed that.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I know some lost it before, and I know they said they'd take it away again.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• that would be nice if they took it away..welllllll..then again sometimes theres embarrasing stuff..so i say they make ONE section, and youre only allowed to post anon in that ONE section...everywhere else it should be banned!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I sure hope its true!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:38 AM on Sep. 3, 2010