How to "get in touch" with your sexuality...

I don't mean knowing whether I'm gay or straight. I know I'm 100% straight. I mean how do I find that inner sexual being, "sexpot"...whatever you want to call it...I want to find her!! I don't want to have sex with every man I come in contact with...I just really want to feel like a sexual person...am I making sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Apparently not...You ask this every night. LOL Kidding.

Read some porn, watch some porn...try to emulate a little...It may lead you to explore a little more and find that side. Research some sexual things and see if any spark your interest. Find a good man that will make you feel sexy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• accept yourself and your body...the way you look, who you are, what you want....(thats just a guess actually ha ha)
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• dont be afraid to go to the sex stores. there are alot of fun things in there. my husband & i like to go together. find things u both like. switch it up a bit. try not to do the same thing everytime. take pictures w/a digital camera & then erase when ur finished having sex... the flash of the camera makes it exciting :) good luck & have fun!
    lolozig

Answer by lolozig at 9:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• lol porn not 4 me
    jessica24iam97

Answer by jessica24iam97 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010