Is it ok to argue with a preg girl then push her or use physical force on her?

Its happened to me a few times with this pregnancy and the other two -_- I just think, if its happened more than once then it must be ok since it keeps happening right? and before you ask, no I didnt provoke them by hitting them first. It starts with arguing every time.

Once a big lady knocked over my 2yr old and kept walking like nothing, I said nothing since I didnt want to argue (i was 7months preg) and just picked up my todd. The lady then said I was giving her dirty looks and started to argue/yell at me. I put down my food and she pushes me roughly while Im holding my todd. I ended up leaving the place since she followed me to my table yelling and pushing us all the way. Ppl said it was my fault since she was older than me. No one even bothered to defend me or try to figure out if it really was my fault. I ended up having to walk and take the bus home holding my todd (we were in another city)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, it's not alright.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OMG that is awful!! It is never ok to push around anyone but especially a pregnant woman with a child in hand!! That makes me angry just reading it. I have a temper and it would have ended a little differently. You are a good one
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 9:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• thats fu$#@d up! if someone hit or pushed me while i was preggo i would be saying hey baby....take care of that please! and he would. whether or not it meant usong phsical force on a woman.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Okay that is SOOOO not right! I hate people like that. That is not your fault and you should have filed assault charges.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Pregnant or not, it is never alright for anyone to lay a hand on anyone else. Sounds like one crazy psychotic lady!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• WHAAAT!? thats crazy..i cannot believe how older ppl can act soo childish-actually i can
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Not ever, no it's not okay.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 9:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No it's not ok.......for that matter it's not ok for someone to push anyone else, whether they're pregnant or not. And seriously, who cares how old she is? There are a lot of old bitches out there that do what they want just because of their age. If I would of been there I would of helped you.......and it really pisses me off when people knock down kids and then act like nothing happened.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Who cares if she's older, she was totally in the wrong. Respect for your elders only goes so far, and this woman should have been removed from the restaurant for acting that way!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• WTF?? That's Not right whether your preggers or not. If someone pushes down my kid and doesn't stop and apologize I give them an earful.... old, young or whatever!! That is NEVER OK!!! An NO it's not OK for anyone to lay hands on you for ANY reason... that's called "Battery", depending on the exact circumstance it could be an "Assault and Battery", so she should have been charged!!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010