Ok.. so would this make you angry ?

Today as I was leaving with my husband ( pulling out of our driveway) there was a guy mowing the grass for our elderly next door neighbors... he waved and smiled realy big.... a little while later wehn we got back he was sitting on the swing ( talking to the neighbor) and waved again and smiled and said HEY ! ... and it just seemed to be more than a hi neighbor thing... then I thought that must be this guy who was dating ( and has kids with ) a girl I went to school with and occasionaly talk to on Facebook ....

Well when I signed on to FB tonight, she was online so I asked her if that was him...... and she got SOOO mad, and was basically saying that he wouldnt wave at me... I mean it isnt like I was saying " Hey your babysdaddy was flirting with me " I simply asked if he was out mowing grass because i seen someone who waved at me and I thought for sure it was him, but didnt know... she even deleted me ( which is ok, but odd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wierd....jealous much?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• uh no i wouldnt be mad at you about that, crazy! LOL
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Angry? No. Irritated, yeah. I'd be irritated. She got snotty with you for no reason. You are better off, I'd say.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• wow talk about insecurity! i could see if you said he came over to the house or somethin but geese
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 9:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Well it's probably for the best that she deleted you, she sounds like a drama queen
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That seems kinda odd...maybe he has a history of cheating on her, so she just assumed the worst! Probably better not to have her on your list anymore!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would say her reaction was extreme. Hope it wasn't him because if it was, I'm sure he got an earful.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• She's probably jealous because he might be flirting with you. I bet they will have it out though.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:26 AM on Sep. 3, 2010