update on travel at 34 weeks

Okay...first I had my dates wrong ill be 33 wks and I asked my dr today she said w my history of n not dialating and my urine and ultrasound being good I can go but no more after this lol she gave me up to 36 weeks gng as far as 3 hrs and 34 for my six hr trip I trust her judgement and don't believe ill go into labor bc even when I do I don't dialate and its very long and late

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have a good trip!

Answer by Bmat at 9:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thanks lol
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Wishing you Lots of Luck- Be Careful!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Good Luck. Be Careful. I would know where the closest hospital is just in case something comes up.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• in ohio i know the hospiatls/ obs but do you mean i should look for some along the way, i think i have an add. on my gps that allows you to plot hospitals along the way
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would look at the hospitals and who takes your insurance etc along the way just in case :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would also see if you can bring a copy of your medical record with you as a just in case. If something happens and you do need to go at least you will have it. That's what they did for me when I had to travel during the later part of my pregnancy. Have a safe trip and good luck.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Good luck and have fun!!!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010