how do you ever get over loseing an unboarn child i heard his heartbeat i lost my baby boy ant its wearing me down

brittney.h.

Asked by brittney.h. at 9:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't know hun. I am sorry.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• im sorryI know how you feel. We lost our little one at 34 weeks. All I can say is you need to take it one day at a time. Grieve as long as you feel you should. I still miss my daughter and its been 10 yrs.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You don't really completely heal but time eases some of the pain. I am really sorry for your loss. Many women (including myself) have been there and we know exactly how you feel.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wish I had some wisdom to share with you. The only thing I know was that everday you just do what you have to do and then one day you don't cry and you know it will get better. Don't be afraid to seek professional help if you think you need it. Message me if you need to, I've lost several so I have an idea how you feel. I will listen.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't know either..I know Prince has a song of his child's heart beat and he died right after birth in 92~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry. It's just going to take time, I don't think it's something you can completely get over, but it will get easier with time and you will be able to deal with what happend. Just keep living and doing the things you need to, think about those you have to live for and take it one day at a time. So sorry for your lose
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i lost a baby 2 years ago and it hurt so much!! but if you are religous turn to whoever you believe in for comfort. me and my husband just came to the conclusion that it wasnt our time to have a child. and at the time we were thinkin i couldnt get pregnant so once i did it made us sooo happy. then we lost it and it was devestating!! but we said it was God's way of tellin us that we can get pregnant it just wasnt our time. its takes time to get over things like that. but i am 21 weeks now and the baby is perfect. everything will work out you just have to be strong and do things to keep your mind focused on the future and not the past. i know it hurts but something more wonderful will come alomng in due time
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 9:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You dont you just keep him in your heart everyday. I never lost a child but my sista did. We celebrate his birthdays and she talks to him often. Years later she gave birth to a lil girl and she tells her all about her brother. Now she's with twinz. Your story will have a happy ending just cry when you need to and keep him memory alive.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am so sorry. I know you are devastated. I dont think you will every truly "get over" it. but it will get easier day by day. There are support groups out there for women in your situation. And sometimes the best way to cope is to feel like there are others out there that understand what you are going through. Its easier when you know that you are not alone. And of course you have all of us on cafe mom here whenever you need us to talk to :) I will be praying for you
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Do you have any ultrasound photos of the baby? If you do, put them in an album or scrapbook that you can keep.

Have you thought of a song that may help you get through this?

Do you believe in God? He can help you so much. He can help the hurt and the pain.

I would also suggest going to counseling and keeping a journal. Sometimes writing our feelings down help.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. My prayers are with you.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010