Songs that remind you of your husband ?

What are they... what song did you dance to at your wedding ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 9:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• superfreak by rick james, lol
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Travis Triit - Drift Off to Dream. It was our first slow dance. About a month ago we saw Travis Tritt in concert and danced to this song in the aisle. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Haha, there are a lot:
    Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss a Thing has been "our" song since middle school or 6th grade
    "to make you feel my love" (sung by Kelly Clarkson, especially)
    Edwin McCain's "I'll Be"
    "Hold my hand" by Hootie and the Blowfish, lol
    there are more - but the ones that aren't "our" song all have stories behind them, reasons why I think of him
    and then there's the song he wrote for me... <3 :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OH, and we didn't dance at our wedding :(
    we had a small, intimate thing, where we said our vows and ate dinner with the few people we had there.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Blue October's eighteenth floor balcony was our first dance song. There are other songs that remind me of dh, but I can't seem to think of any at the moment
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The song that reminds me of him most is "Big Green Tractor", don't know who sings it, but I love it!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• With you by Jessica Simpson
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We had two songs for our first dance, lol.. We couldnt agree on one, so we decided to dance alone to the first one, then once the second song kicked it, we had our bridal party join us. The first song was hubbys choice, which was The Righteous Brothers-Unchained Melody.. And the second was my 2nd choice pick, Martina McBride-My Valentine. I wanted our first dance song to be Jagged Edge-Promise, but hubby wasnt having it, lol. Our last dance was to Jessica Simpson-Thank God I Found You. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• kicked in*
    xxMasonsMommaxx

• "Hey there Deliliah" just cause he sang it all the time when it first came out...he even says "hey there Deliliah" to me as a way of saying hello sometimes...LOL, we're dorks. As for the wedding song, I wrote our first dance song and made a CD of it with my brother playing the music.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 9:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010